When a student wishes to completely withdraw from the College for any reason, a Withdrawal Form from the Registrar’s Office should be signed by the student and returned to be official.

Students who completely withdraw during the second to sixth week will receive a W (withdrawal) on their transcripts. Students who completely withdraw after that time and up to the last day of class will receive a grade of either WF (withdrawal failing) or WP (withdrawal passing). A grade of “WF” will be computed into the student’s grade point average.

Enforced Withdrawal

When a student is being withdrawn from the College at the College’s initiative, an Enforced Withdrawal from the College Form will be used. This form differs from the Withdrawal From The College Form issued by the Registrar’s office in that it doesn‘t require the student‘s signature.

Students may be withdrawn for one of the following reasons:
  1. Administrative action of the college based on disciplinary issues as determined by Student Life policy, failure to pay on a school bill in accordance with Business Office policies, or failure to attend all classes during two consecutive weeks without a valid excuse as determined by AIC policies.
  2. When there is clear evidence that a student has left the College (i.e. moved out of the dorms without permission).