Declaration or Change of Major

All students must sign a Declaration of Major upon registration during their first semester of attendance. Any change of major will require a declaration of change signed by the student, the student’s advisor, the new advisor, and the Vice President for Academic Affairs.

Double Majors

Students who wish to double-major should be aware that in most cases this will extend the time needed to complete a degree. Students who double major simultaneously will receive one diploma listing both majors but will not receive two B.A. degrees.

Also, students desiring to enter both an A.A. and a B.A. program should complete the A.A. program first, and then transfer to the B.A. program. It should be noted that most tribal agencies will fund a maximum of ten (10) semesters.