As a result of completing the Associate of Arts in Business:
- Acquire a working knowledge of the core business areas; being able to apply it in the areas of management, marketing, accounting, finance and information technology.
- Demonstrate and apply the knowledge necessary to disseminate information using various formats in written, digital and oral presentations.
- Differentiate between various strategic models and planning processes, and apply concepts learned to prepare a strategic long range plan integrating core business components.
- Understand and apply the integration of the Christian world view and the best practices of the business sector.
- Integrate and apply business knowledge gained in the program and be able to utilize it in various business circumstances and provide solutions to these situations.