The mission of the SAGU Business Department is to provide a quality business education founded on a Christian worldview that equips students to become servant leaders engaged in ethical business practices and committed to marketplace ministry.
Student Learning Outcomes for Bachelor of Science in Business
- Students will explain the major concepts in the functional areas of accounting, marketing, finance, management, and human resources.
- Students will evaluate the legal, ethical, social, and economic environments of business using a Christian worldview and global perspective.
- Students will demonstrate innovative thinking.
- Students will demonstrate basic competencies in widely accepted decision-support technologies.
- Students will apply analytical and critical thinking skills as well as knowledge of business concepts and functions to solve complex business problems.
- Students will demonstrate competency in written and oral communication.
The Bachelor of Science in Business with majors in Accounting, Business Administration, Human Resource Management, Management, Marketing, and Business Sport Management provides curriculum offerings which will assist the student in becoming an ethical and productive employee.
At SAGU AIC an A.S. degree in Business Administration is offered as a residential program. Students desiring to matriculate to a bachelor’s program may transfer to the main campus in Waxahachie, TX or apply to continue as distance education students.