American Indian College is committed to the concept of education as "developmental growth," specifically spiritual, intellectual, social, and physical.
- The Bible is the inspired Word of God.
- Our Pentecostal distinctives.
- God has a plan for each student's life.
- The dignity, worth, and uniqueness of each individual.
- Excellence, integrity, and servant hood.
"Equipping Native Americans for Christian Service, emphasizing Biblical truths and academic excellence within a Christian Community."