American Indian College is committed to the concept of education as "developmental growth," specifically spiritual, intellectual, social, and physical.
"Equipping Native Americans for Christian Service, emphasizing Biblical truths and academic excellence within a Christian Community."
- The Bible is the inspired Word of God.
- Our Pentecostal distinctives.
- God has a plan for each student's life.
- The dignity, worth, and uniqueness of each individual.
- Excellence, integrity, and servant hood.