The I.T. Services department exists to provide service, education, and technology to the employees and students of American Indian College.
Network Do’s and Do-Not’s
- We hope you enjoy our network services for academic research, personal communication, and fun!
- Servers are not allowed on campus. This includes, but is not limited to: Web, FTP, Mail, Games, and file sharing.
- Malicious activity will not be permitted on the AIC network. This includes spam, hacking, DoS attacks, etc.
- Online gaming is allowed but may be limited due to the bandwidth guarantees for academic research. We will not optimize or maintain network connectivity for online gaming purposes. We reserve the right to limit any connection to the network at any time.
- Distribution or sharing of copyrighted materials is not allowed. This includes all music and video files to which you do not own the copyright.